Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All About Camel!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camel
Admin
Camel

All About Camel! Empty
PostSubject: All About Camel!   All About Camel! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:14 pm

What's up! My name is Cameron and am a fourth year undergraduate at UCLA studying neuroscience. Some of my hobbies include playing tennis, working out, playing games, and cooking (when I'm not lazy). I've lived in California my whole life and I am ethnically Chinese. Despite this fact, I've got a 10 inches-long penis and am 6'9" with a smoking hot caucasian model for a girlfriend... just kidding, but hey, I bet you someone out there besides Yao Ming are breaking stereotypes about the Chinese. For the past three years at UCLA, I've been quite involved on campus, taking active roles in various organizations and projects: mainly the Association of Chinese Americans and the Higher Opportunity Program for Education. If you want any information on either, feel free to PM me. I've also been a part of the ACA Lion Dance team. It's a lot of fun and something I enjoy since it ties me back to my culture and I get free food after most performances Very Happy. After graduation, I hope to take a year or two off from school to get some research/hospital experience before applying for medical school.

Ok, so enough of the boring stuff. I want to first explain my IGN. I actually got my name Camel from a friend of mine whom I met in middle school. He just came from China and decided to call me "Camel" since "Cameron" was, at that time, too hard for him to say. I adopted that name for my CS screenname and it just stuck with me since. I've played many MMORPGs in the past but the one that really got me hooked was Ragnarok Online. I've played beta and then private servers for about 5 years before I finally decided to move on. One of the main reasons I stuck with RO for so long was due to the guild that defined my RO life. My positive experiences and the values I learned from this guild is what I hope to bring to my guild, Apoplectic, in Dragonica THQ*ICE. My main is a Ninja and, despite what many say, it's a whole lot of fun! I enjoy every aspect of the class, both PVP and PVE.

That's me in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
https://apoplectic.forumotion.com
Demodraken

All About Camel! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Camel!   All About Camel! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Thats pretty cool mate, I had a similar experience with FFXI, would always keep comming back for the people.

Hows the Lion Dance going by the way? I'm a boring old white guy, so I don't really have any cultural hertiage stuff, so indulge me and tell me what its like.

How did you get into Neuroscience? Thats not a really popular field I would think.
Back to top Go down
Steez

Steez

All About Camel! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Camel!   All About Camel! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 am

SUP CAMERON

im going to call you camel though, not that i dont feel comfortable calling you by your name but camel is much shorter to type. ill come to UCLA sometime and if i ever see a group of lions on campus, im going to shout apoplectic hellaaa loud. the person whose head pops up and comes out of the crowd, i shall dub that person cameron, yeah? i want to go to hollywood bowl which is usually in MAY so if we still kit, we'll see whatsup when that time comes around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All About Camel! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Camel!   All About Camel! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About Camel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apoplectic :: Guild Happenings :: Introductions-
Jump to: