Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thundercat

Go down 
+4
iama
Toki
Camel
Steez
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Steez

Steez

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Steez = Thundercat

why choose different names and make it harder for people to remember who is who?
technical errors. i am not that messed up.

My name is Brian and I attend SJSU.
dob 08/90. ill keep the day secret till further notice Thundercat Icon_biggrin
I'm actually in class right now so I'll finish this later.
I only started because class is insanely boring.
Tok was suppose to attend class with me but he's currently in bed dreaming about god knows what.

****** Edit
okay, as if anyone reads this. haha but i am bored and shall use this as a mean to blog.

Like I mentioned earlier several lines above and many days ago, my name is Brian. Being that its probably the most common and most boring name in the world, friends of mine call me Tang. Tang is my last name and from there, you may safely presume that i am indeed chinese but please don't ask me to speak canto because it wouldn't sound too pretty. I pretty much fall into the typical norms of an asian: short, sexy, short, black hair, and short. 5'8" and roughly around 130lbs. Parents nag about me over my being to skinny but it can't be helped. I eat in large proportions but my sports like basketball and badminton keep me in shape. Dragonica doesn't help, really.

Hm, no more of that. So I pretty much suck at life and school. How do I cope? Honestly, I do not know. I started off as a genius in elementary school (: dropped down to honor roll in middle school and fell even further in high school. High dreams and aspirations lead me to San Jose State University T.T I'm a 2nd year business management student here at the university with dreams in studying abroad in Japan or Korea. Yes, more asian please. (Just to clarify, I'm not really really really asian both inside and out). Now that you understand why I suck at school, how about life? I tried to tackle ice skating (&skating), art-drawing/painting, dancing-ballroom and gliding, bowling, basketball and badminton, etc etc for what? to sit here today boasting about failed achievements and preparing myself for e-wars in dragonica. HM, well, i wasnt that bad at bowling actually, i did put imaQT, Tok, and Tsuishiboy to shame. I was on the varsity badminton team in high school but imaQT smashed the birdie on me one too many times. Felt so bad that I didn't join the team in my Senior Year, aka fail. I did Ace my ballroom dancing class but left the course with no new "KIT" female friends, aka fail. Eh, art is okay. My ffvii (sanctuary church scene of cloud) charcoal/prisma piece made it up on the Eastridge Mall art gallery for about two days; That's good. I also have a loving fambam of four with one older brother whos much older than me. life isnt so bad after all but school still suckxzzzzz.

free games i played (ANYONE ELSE PLAY THESE GAMES?)
maplestory, Trickster online, Rakion, Rumble Fighter, Fly for Fun, domo, KARTRIDER (this game was the shit), dragonica, anymore? i can't remember.If you kartrider, find me when it officially releases since open beta closed. IGN: Thunderkat.

Thundercat N1055912-1
thats me back in may09 (hollywood bowl). i hold in my hand yogurt from that one place near UCLA. as you can tell, it wasn't that great of a yogurt

Thundercat N1055940084_30246292_5886361-1 korean pizza was helllaa good. must go back

Thundercat 082607-1 sseee, i beat _______. im sure you can figure who is who

and lastly, Thundercat Classi10 this screams "weakling" but thats okay, as long as i looked cool. i had better gear of course ):

read all of it? ill give you 20 souls as a reward. im bored as you can tell, thank you

Last edited by Steez on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Camel
Admin
Camel

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:32 pm

WTF is that in your avatar?
Back to top Go down
https://apoplectic.forumotion.com
Toki

Toki

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 pm

LOL my bad, i missed your presentation.
Back to top Go down
iama

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi Brian!
Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Demodraken

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Man, you should put your Kraken hat on the dinosaur. Now THAT would make that sorry excuse for a fashion statement awesome.
Back to top Go down
Steez

Steez

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:58 am

bump.

pictures added. ill eventually move it to Truusje's photo thread i guess!
Back to top Go down
Camel
Admin
Camel

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:11 am

Haha, you were at Red Mango! Let me know the next time you're down here at UCLA. I'll show you around.
Back to top Go down
https://apoplectic.forumotion.com
tsuishiboy

tsuishiboy

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 am

dude i raped you in bowling!! and everything else that you failed at!
Back to top Go down
Kaellie

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Awesome pictures. I always wanted to go try that Korean pizza place...if anyone's ever around orange county, lemme know and WE MUST GO!!! >___<

ps: You piedmont kids are too damn good at badminton. Next time im back in the bay, we gotta hit around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iama

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:35 pm

you put me to shame in bowling?!?!?!
LOL no way

want me to smash on your in bowling like i do at badminton?!
Lol jk i fail at badminton =\
Back to top Go down
Abyssal

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:16 pm

omg...my best at bowling is onli 123..
i are failz affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thundercat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundercat   Thundercat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thundercat
Page 1 of 1