Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demodraken = Taoi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demodraken

Demodraken = Taoi Empty
PostSubject: Demodraken = Taoi   Demodraken = Taoi I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 pm

I'm currently a Sophomore at University of Texas at Dallas (UTD), and I was a Freshman at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles last year. I am currently persusing an undergraduate degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with a focus on Theology, Philosophy, Psychology, and Sociology. I was a Theology major at my previous university. I plan to eventually enter graduate school and maybe pick up a PhD or two on the way.

Of note, I am a native Texan, and a Christian. However, I am much different than the Texan Southern-Baptist stereotype. For one, I’m not Baptist, I follow my own set of beliefs. (I guess I’m a one-member cult.) I am a self-labeled pacifist, and, until a handful of years ago, I practiced Aikido for around 4 years. I personally abhor weaponry, and one of my main goals in life is to understand why humanity so readily seeks to harm others. (See above areas of study.)

As for hobbies, I enjoy building and painting models when my hand tremors aren’t acting up, I’m currently thinking of building a Privateer Press Warmachine Army, I play Magic: The Gathering, Go, and other nerdy or not board games when I can actually find someone willing to play me. (I win way too often; I tend to use highly unorthodox and confusing strategies that don’t win me many friends.) I tend to read a lot of books, both academic and Fantasy / Sci-Fi, and I do watch some Anime . . . as long as its serious. I also enjoy cooking, needlework, and the various arts.

Last edited by Demodraken on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fatalliquid

Demodraken = Taoi Empty
PostSubject: Demodraken = Taoi    Demodraken = Taoi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:34 am

*clap* *clap* Nice Meeting You! May we know your name? BTW it's me fatalliquid - Ricard - Tobby
Back to top Go down
Demodraken

Demodraken = Taoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demodraken = Taoi   Demodraken = Taoi I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 pm

fatalliquid wrote:
*clap* *clap* Nice Meeting You! May we know your name? BTW it's me fatalliquid - Ricard - Tobby

My name is Robert, nickname "Trey", I am the third Robert in the family line, but I usually just go by whatever ingame name I'm using.

Besides, when I was using the name "Yeuh" (pronounced You) in both FFXI and WoW, it was tons of fun to confuse people in Vent who were not sure if they or I were being addressed.
Back to top Go down
Steez

Steez

Demodraken = Taoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demodraken = Taoi   Demodraken = Taoi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:59 am

ooooh trey sounds gangster-ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demodraken = Taoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demodraken = Taoi   Demodraken = Taoi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demodraken = Taoi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apoplectic :: Guild Happenings :: Introductions-
Jump to: