Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truusje says "Hay!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Truusje

Truusje says "Hay!" Empty
PostSubject: Truusje says "Hay!"   Truusje says "Hay!" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:48 am

Okay,so.. an introduction, huh? I'm not that good at introducing, but I'll try.

So, I'm Truusje, in game. THis is a really old, stupid, Dutch name. I'm from the Netherlands, that's why I chose it. It was just a joke really, the name.
Anyway, my real name is Alinda, I'm 22 years old, still going to school/college. I'm just an avarage looking blonde girl, nothing special really. I would post a picture, but I don't know how.
I'm really boring when it comes to stuff I do throughout the day.. Basically it's school, working out, homework, computer and sometimes go see friends or go shopping or something. Oh and I love to play Dungeons and Dragons (I know, I sound like a nerd now).

Um.. I'm not sure what else to put. If you want to know anything else, just ask me!
Back to top Go down
fatalliquid

PostSubject: RE   Truusje says "Hay!" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:59 am

Hello! Nice knowing ya, Your simple... I like you, hehe. Please don't take it the wrong way. ^^   
Back to top Go down
Steez

Steez

PostSubject: Re: Truusje says "Hay!"   Truusje says "Hay!" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 am

really boring considering the stuff you do during the day?
ITS LIKE ME. im boring too then TT

oh, greetings truusje, alinda!

i am Thundercat in game btw
Back to top Go down
Demodraken

PostSubject: Re: Truusje says "Hay!"   Truusje says "Hay!" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 pm

That's pretty cool, my friends and I run a D&D 3.5 group down here in Texas every week, and we're trying to start up another World of Darkness group too. I also collect and paint Warmachine models, read HP Lovecraft, and have various comics sitting around.

Anyways, you're not the only nerd around these parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truusje says "Hay!"   Truusje says "Hay!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truusje says "Hay!"
Page 1 of 1