Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Guild Suggestion Lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fatalliquid

Another Guild Suggestion Lol Empty
PostSubject: Another Guild Suggestion Lol   Another Guild Suggestion Lol I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Well I think this will improve the guild and the forum. I'm thinking about sorting the party groups. Base on their level and mission Maps. Like they post what their level and mission map(only 1 specific map per level group) it'll be like the current Demokraken event thread but will try to make it better (Tao I'll need help on this one).Ex. Level 30~37 Map: Chaos Hookah Time: 6 pm pst/9pm est "name" "class
Level 37+ Map: Sambaba Time:6 pm pst/9pm est "name"class

I still need to refine this maybe make an updated chart or sumthing. Like sort them to different parties for more efficient grinding if we can make more than 1 party cuz we dont want unblanaced party like 4 knights and such lol. I'm still thinking of how to update this thing cuz there'll be alot of work like someone might withdraw from the party, someone might get online on a different time than the specific time given, nad so much much more.. I can't even type them anymore lol. I'll update you guys with work in few days i'll make a beta thread lol, to see how this thing work and its flaws. Now time to think think think..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Demodraken

Another Guild Suggestion Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Guild Suggestion Lol   Another Guild Suggestion Lol I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:46 pm

I thought about making a Java program, but the last time I programmed was like 6 years ago on visual basics. That might work mate, but it seems like a lot of work for somethine people don't use very often. Once we get more people trying to do various Chaos MMs and the like, it might work better.
Back to top Go down

Another Guild Suggestion Lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apoplectic :: Adminstrative :: Suggestions-
Jump to: