Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ingu

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:33 pm

IGN: Ingu (like ingus from FFIV but no "s")
Class: Knight
Level: 30
Where you are from: San Diego, CA

Reason for playing Dragonica: Because I wanted to play an MMO since I got bored of WoW. I've been playing Dragonica since summer and so far it's been a good replacement! Not to mention no monthly fee since I'm jobless and a full time student.

Reason for interest in Apoplectic: Because i'm a college student as well and the guild description described my Dragonica playing time perfectly. Also, I am hopefully looking for people to do some casual PvP in the Emporia wars Smile

Contact E-mail or THQ*ICE Official Dragonica Forums screenname: hodlpu@gmail.com - Hodlpu
Back to top Go down
Camel
Admin
Camel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Application accepted. You sound like you'll fit right in! Send me a PM whenever you get a chance in game and I'll send you an invite to the guild! You might be the last knight that we're recruiting for awhile since we have more knights than any other class atm.
Back to top Go down
https://apoplectic.forumotion.com

Application
Page 1 of 1