Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Windum ;D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windum v2

It's Windum ;D Empty
PostSubject: It's Windum ;D   It's Windum ;D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:16 am

Hi hi! My name is Scotty and I'm a pro procrastinator! I'm a student on the side, and my hobbies include listening to music (k-pop, rock, r&b, classical, and country) hanging out with friends, eating, sleeping, and playing video games. I currently live in Northern California (Bay Area/San Francisco), but I'm planning to move to Davis when I transfer in the Fall of 10' (Sociology major xD). So like, I'm an asian mutt - a mixture of asianess; I'm Chinese, Thai, Laotian, Burmese, and Mien (ask me what that is if you're interested xD). I think I'm a fun person . . . ;D! I epically fail at life, but that's ok because I usually have extraordinary luck - karma must love me (at least in real life; not so much in-game) >_____<!

Well, that's about all I can think of at 2am - I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now xDD! If there's anything else you'd like to know, just talk to me ;D! See you in-game/on the forums (hopefully xD)!!
Back to top Go down
Steez

Steez

It's Windum ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Windum ;D   It's Windum ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:51 am

welcome to the forum!

congrats on getting into davis btw.

i guess ill ask, whats mien and burmese?
Back to top Go down
Windum v2

It's Windum ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Windum ;D   It's Windum ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:32 am

Lols, thanks! Anyways, Mien is an ethnic group from Asia that originated in southern China and spread throughout central Asia - go tribal people! Burmese is the name of the people from Burma, which is now known as the Republic of Myanmar (located in Asia somehwere >~>)
Back to top Go down
Caia

It's Windum ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Windum ;D   It's Windum ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:38 pm

burma/myanmar is right on the south coast, near thailand Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Windum ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Windum ;D   It's Windum ;D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Windum ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apoplectic :: Guild Happenings :: Introductions-
Jump to: