Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, it's Caia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caia

Hey, it's Caia Empty
PostSubject: Hey, it's Caia   Hey, it's Caia I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:24 pm

*waves* HI I'm crystal, IGN caia.

I'm a third yr bio major at EUP (east coast). What do I want to do after I graduate? Not sure. So long as I get to be in the field more than the lab i'm happy. I'm boring most of the time it's school, work, and naps..

When i do get some spare time i <3 drawing, adventure, gaming, hitting the gym, wandering around, music, cooking, ships, reading, fluffy hair, red pandas, silly things, and hanging out. I'm down for just about anything and usually have a good time wherever i go ^^

what i dont' like are parking tickets when i'm staff at EUP. boooo

anywyays..back to research paper goodness (and trying to surprise cerebes with bbq!shhhh) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steez

Steez

Hey, it's Caia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, it's Caia   Hey, it's Caia I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:10 am

welcome to the forum!

so... what are these "silly things" that you like? O.o
tsk tsk

youre probably the 100th person who posted an introduction or something on the forums while having a paper to write... crazy, procrastinators!
Back to top Go down
Caia

Hey, it's Caia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, it's Caia   Hey, it's Caia I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:46 pm

they say people work better under pressure right? so procrastination just brings out our best!
well.. that's what i tell myself at least...

as for silly things..there are many Smile
how to list them without sounding like a complete dork is beyond me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, it's Caia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, it's Caia   Hey, it's Caia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's Caia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apoplectic :: Guild Happenings :: Introductions-
Jump to: