Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slavehack -- one of the most addicting games I've ever had the pleasure to play!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hale

Hale

Slavehack -- one of the most addicting games I've ever had the pleasure to play! Empty
PostSubject: Slavehack -- one of the most addicting games I've ever had the pleasure to play!   Slavehack -- one of the most addicting games I've ever had the pleasure to play! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:53 pm

Slavehack -- one of the most addicting games I've ever had the pleasure to play! RddosWhat is Slave hack ?
Slave Hack is an online hacking simulation game. Slave Hack is NOT related to any real hacking!
All in-game is virtual, everything is made up...like the IP ranges, software, warez etc.

Slavehack -- one of the most addicting games I've ever had the pleasure to play! ActivevddosOK I'm not afraid anymore - tell me about the features!
To start with the best: SH is a free game broswer-based game, you never need to show your credit card.
You start SH with a very old (133Mhz, 1gb harddisk) computer, you will need to gather some hack software quick or else you won't be able to defend yourself in this virtual world! You can choose to live very defensive with as goal to collect good firewalls and live peacefully, or choose to collect powerful firewall-bypassers and password crackers to hack computers and make them your slaves.

These hacked computers (slaves) can be used to earn money or gain more power:
- Use them to send spam (Earn a few euros for every million emails).
- Sell warez (Illegally download one of the latest games and sell it online - Virtually, of course).
- DDoS and destroy an enemy computer.
- ...and more!

Slaves will do your bidding, BUT be sure to clean out your log files every now and then, otherwise your PC will be visited by some nasty admins very soon! You can also use logs in your advantage however - You can check logfiles of other VPC's to track any online transaction... and then what? Hack the bank account Wink!

Slavehack -- one of the most addicting games I've ever had the pleasure to play! Mailer Goal of the game: Gather the best software and hardware around and hack as much player computers and NPC servers as you can to earn a spot in the highscores.

With that out of the way...just try it. Even though it may not sound so appealing now, give it a trial for a few days. You might learn to like it. Though, this game requires perseverance--you've been warned.

~ Slavehack (link),
Hale
Back to top Go down

Slavehack -- one of the most addicting games I've ever had the pleasure to play!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apoplectic :: General Discussion :: Random Talk-
Jump to: