Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(sob...) Weapon Destroyed.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatalliquid

(sob...) Weapon Destroyed..... Empty
PostSubject: (sob...) Weapon Destroyed.....   (sob...) Weapon Destroyed..... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Mad Arrow Evil or Very Mad My lvl 41 Lightning Saber +5 w/ +10 aimrate got destroyed while i'm trying to raise it's Soul. I never knew that it can be destroyed..... Now i lost the sword and 1 and half stack of soul!

Hmm... too bad for me! lol!
Back to top Go down
Camel
Admin
Camel

PostSubject: Re: (sob...) Weapon Destroyed.....   (sob...) Weapon Destroyed..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:32 am

That's horrible! I hate learning things the hard way. I remember dying once and then using the revive option where you pay x amount of gold to resurrect yourself. I didn't know you'd still lose experience, otherwise I would've saved 13g and used a feather instead.
Back to top Go down
https://apoplectic.forumotion.com
Flipflopblop

PostSubject: Re: (sob...) Weapon Destroyed.....   (sob...) Weapon Destroyed..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 pm

I Know How You Feel I Got Enchanted Somethings All The Way To The 8 Enchantment Then The 9th Time It Didn't Work And It Went Back To Zero I Lost All My Wep Enchantment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (sob...) Weapon Destroyed.....   (sob...) Weapon Destroyed..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(sob...) Weapon Destroyed.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apoplectic :: General Discussion :: Random Talk-
Jump to: