Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask>Abt hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iSpin

Ask>Abt hunter Empty
PostSubject: Ask>Abt hunter   Ask>Abt hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:51 am

Hey guys, my Trapper almost 46 and I still don't know which one is better for me to use.
It is to decide between Rocker hat with +11agi options or some reguler Hookah hat with its 20% aspd which is good for AAS bytheway.

I asked in the forum but still it depends on preference, some guys says there is a cap for aspd in the later lvl Hookah wont be necessary anymore. And some says Hookah is better.

Anyone hav other opinion? =)
Back to top Go down
Camel
Admin
Camel

Ask>Abt hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask>Abt hunter   Ask>Abt hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Personally, I'd use the Rocker Helm in PVE for the extra damage, evade rate, and aim rate against monsters, and Hookah hat in 1v1 PVP to keep the opponent in the air. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with the Rocker Helm since it's so much more versatile, and as a Trapper, you have many other skills you would be using besides AAS. Unless you prefer AAS in most situations, Rocker Helm is probably the better choice.
Back to top Go down
https://apoplectic.forumotion.com
Toki

Toki

Ask>Abt hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask>Abt hunter   Ask>Abt hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:32 pm

if you use rocker helm, can i buy your hookah hat.
Back to top Go down
iSpin

Ask>Abt hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask>Abt hunter   Ask>Abt hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:45 am

lol, the problem is that i dont have it yet =P
so its hard to compare, i need em now for my priest but the price is rising really fast
shud've bought them b4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask>Abt hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask>Abt hunter   Ask>Abt hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask>Abt hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apoplectic :: General Discussion :: Hints and Tips-
Jump to: