Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things you want to do before New Year?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatalliquid

Things you want to do before New Year? Empty
PostSubject: Things you want to do before New Year?   Things you want to do before New Year? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:14 am

I'll start sine I started this thread,.... Well.... I want to do sky diving or base jumping, Or get to lvl 60 in dragonica ^^ LOLoh n BTW Check the MAKE SOME NOISE thread i post up some links that you peeps might really like they are all different
Back to top Go down
Steez

Steez

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to do before New Year?   Things you want to do before New Year? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:08 am

i want to... buy a ps3.

learn how to do a backflip and an air chair.

chug beer and party like barbarians as the lakers win their christmas battle against whoever. (i believe its the cavs).

oh, lvl 60 wont hurt neither! winning at least one ewar match would be pretty gratifying too
Back to top Go down
Caia

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to do before New Year?   Things you want to do before New Year? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:52 pm

i like the pt idea...get your grog on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to do before New Year?   Things you want to do before New Year? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you want to do before New Year?
Page 1 of 1