Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drama talk

Go down 
3 posters

Hows Apoplectic?
The best ever - pick this one
Drama talk I_vote_lcap20%Drama talk I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Great - dont pick this one.
 20% [ 1 ]
It's Okay
Drama talk I_vote_lcap0%Drama talk I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nothing Special
 0% [ 0 ]
Horrible
 20% [ 1 ]
I Hate Dragonica
 0% [ 0 ]
Why is there such a random poll?
 0% [ 0 ]
I love you Thundercat aka steez aka brian - if there could be two answers, this would be one of them
Drama talk I_vote_lcap40%Drama talk I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Steez

Steez

Drama talk Empty
PostSubject: Drama talk   Drama talk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 am

i like korean dramas i do not know why.
my friend named erica showed me my first one around sophomore-junior year and i continued ever since. i havent gotten around to any japanese dramas or taiwanese or chinese or spanish or anything. just straight up repetitive love stories in korean dramas.

why am i so ga y? idk, dramas are pretty interesting.
heres some from what i can remember watching (i havent watched any in like 1-2 years) - gotta man up in college baby

save the last dance for me (my first, yaadigg) <3 plus the main actor is gorgeous and still is
full house <3
my girl (miss korea runner up is pretty, oh so pretty)
wonderful life (ost is really nice. upbeat music and not so melodramatic)
goong <2
1st shop of coffee prince (rip 이언 . gg motorcycle)
my lovely kim sam-soon (the guy in this drama was suchhhh a douche)
autumn tale (normal, just normal, only watched it bc of shk)
i really really like you (didnt finish)
a love to kill (whack)
one litre of tears (considered but eh)

... y`know, i seriously thought i watched more than just these. eh.
Back to top Go down
Camel
Admin
Camel

Drama talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drama talk   Drama talk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:53 am

I watch HK Dramas instead. My favorite has to be Moonlight Resonance (2). Journey of Life was really good too, but ending was too sad -_-
Back to top Go down
https://apoplectic.forumotion.com
Kaellie

Drama talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drama talk   Drama talk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:22 pm

I watch everything and I go between phases of chinese, japanese, and korean xD

...but Lee Jun Ki, oh you hot, sexy...@____@;;

Korean dramas are great (coffee prince was goooood!!) but they tend to get emo, fast. If it's not findng out that your gf is your sister or the person you love who loves someone else who loves someone pretending to be a man who loves you has a terminal disease...there's always something else. There are a few that are good all the way, but I can't think of it off the top of my head.
Japanese dramas are cute too, though sometimes overexaggerated. I remember my first drama was 'To Heart' with Kyoko Fukada. Shame that it's hard to find good looking male actors in those dramas tho (like Gokusen) :[
Hong Kong dramas are long. My god, they are looooooooooooooong. I really liked that one drama...'My date with a vampire' or something like that. Taiwan dramas are also cute, but also overdramatized and a lot of them tend to focus too much on mushy stuff. I love the martial art/epic dramas like 古代 stuff...forgot how to say that in english. Though I think if a chinese drama is good, they tend to get dragged out so the producers can make more monies and then it goes downhill :\ much like 還珠格格 =__=
Back to top Go down
Steez

Steez

Drama talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drama talk   Drama talk I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:04 am

I'm watching my first ever taiwanese drama. they speak mandarin... cant they find their own language? jk

its called Autumn Concerto.
my friends been praising and nearly promoting this drama since he started watching it. its fairly new and hes on the latest ep whereas im only on ep3 ( just finished it before i posted this). i was skeptical at first because its a new thing for me, being a taiwanese drama and all.

its ratings are exceptionally high. the drama exceeded 3 and is well on its way to surpass 4 and maybe 5? idk how ratings work necessary but the avg for a drama usually doesnt surpass 3 i think.
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/692620-ratings-autumns-concerto-ratings/

good drama. something new and refreshing and the story is much more complicated than others from what ive seen.
btw, the antagonists really make you hate them. i seriously wanted to punch some nay gers in this drama bc of yeah... reasons

you can watch at mysoju.com or https://www.youtube.com/sublimesfansubs (subs) since im not fluent at alllllll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drama talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drama talk   Drama talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drama talk
Page 1 of 1