Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond the Pride Exhibition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camel
Admin
Camel

Beyond the Pride Exhibition Empty
PostSubject: Beyond the Pride Exhibition   Beyond the Pride Exhibition I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:28 pm

As many of you already know, I am part of the UCLA ACA Lion Dance team. This year, the SoCal teams are getting together to perform in a first ever SoCal lion dance exhibition called Beyond the Pride. This exhibition is one of many ways in which the lion dance community hopes to promote making lion dancing an Olympic sport. If you're interested, the website is: http://www.beyondthepride.com/ You'll need to buy tickets if you plan on going. They're $12 general admission if you pre-order them, $15 at the door. Each team gets to have one lion in the performance and I will be performing under the lion for our team. It'll be exciting!
Back to top Go down
https://apoplectic.forumotion.com
ExaltedEve

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Pride Exhibition   Beyond the Pride Exhibition I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:38 am

Seems like fun. Too bad its miles away. Sad
Back to top Go down
Caia

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Pride Exhibition   Beyond the Pride Exhibition I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 pm

wow that looks like so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Pride Exhibition   Beyond the Pride Exhibition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Pride Exhibition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apoplectic :: General Discussion :: Random Talk-
Jump to: