Apoplectic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apoplectic

Apoplectic Dragonica guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Apoptosis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apoptosi

Application:  Apoptosis Empty
PostSubject: Application: Apoptosis   Application:  Apoptosis I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:02 pm

IGN: Apoptosis
Class: Battlemage
Level: 22
Where you are from: South Jersey
Reason for playing Dragonica: Fun. I'm an old school grinding addict (I used to play MUDs).
Reason for interest in Apoplectic: In all of the MMOs I've played, the guilds I've enjoyed the most are the tightly knit families: leveling, conversing, arguing ... playing. From what I've read in the guild description, Apoplectic has the possibility to be what I'm looking for in a guild. Actively recruiting mature members is also a definite bonus. I never got around to learning emo-flavored 1337 speak. Plus, you have to admit my avatar name is eerily similar to the guild name. I could be like a mascot.
Contact E-mail or THQ*ICE Official Dragonica Forums screenname: zarston@yahoo.com

Also a warning, I had to type out this application twice because the confirmation code wasn't appearing in my Firefox browser.
Back to top Go down
Camel
Admin
Camel

Application:  Apoptosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Apoptosis   Application:  Apoptosis I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Welcome to the guild, Apoptosis!
Back to top Go down
https://apoplectic.forumotion.com

Application: Apoptosis
Page 1 of 1